House Code of Conduct Healthy Household
Please log in to your account in order to access this material.
There are many ways residents can agree to uphold a healthy household. After reviewing your previous journal entry, consider also adding the following elements to your code of conduct.
- Residents agree to do regular house chores and clean up after themselves when using common areas
- Residents agree to wash their hands regularly, taking special care after using the restroom, cleaning and before preparing food
- Residents agree to practice reasonable personal hygiene, including wearing clean clothes, doing their laundry and showing regularly
- Residents agree to not alter or tamper with safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers and smoke detectors
- Residents agree to alert the operator if safety equipment needs repair or replacement or if the house needs a new supply of naloxone