House Code of Conduct Development Good Neighbor
Please log in to your account in order to access this material.
Now that you have considered your particular neighborhood and what residents need to do to be good neighbors, also think about the following elements to include in your Code of Conduct.
- Residents agree to park their cars in a specific area
- Residents agree to mow the lawn and shovel the driveway and any sidewalks. Residents may also agree to mow or shovel for neighbors as well.
- Residents agree to respect noise levels in the neighborhood and establish quiet hours
- Residents agree to not move indoor furniture to the outdoors.
- Residents agree to decorate the house appropriately and not hang towels, sheets or blankets in the windows.