Section 2: About the Outcomes Tools
Please log in to your account in order to access this material.
Ohio Recovery Housing offers the outcomes tools for free to any recovery housing operator in Ohio that completes the following criteria:
- Must be an operator of recovery housing in Ohio
- Must attend an ORH outcomes tools training
- Must complete the outcomes tools registration form (provided at completion of this training)
The ORH outcomes tools are for use by operators of recovery housing in Ohio regardless of certification. You do not need to be certified by ORH or any other entity to register for our outcomes tools.
The ORH Outcomes tools are 2 parts, found on 2 different websites:
- A resident survey – this is how data is collected
- A data dashboard – this is how data is displayed for use by your organization
|Ohio Recovery Housing Outcomes Tools Flowchart|